The California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA has been implemented in California to give residents more control over their personal data, inclusing:
- What personal information is being collected
- Is that information being sold, and if so, to who?
- Being able to opt out of their data being sold
- Access their personal information on request
- The right to have their personal information deleted on request
- To not be discriminated against for exercising these rights
CCPA and Appy Stamp
We do collect personal information to be able to run our app, but Appy Design does not sell your customer personal data. In compliance with CCPA we will also remove your customer data on request through Shopify when it is requested through their admin panel.
Appy Design as a data processor
You can see what data we collect on our Privacy and data collection article.